The following procedure has to be followed for obtaining conductor’s licence.
1. Application & Documents required:
- Application form in KMV 12available at the enquiry counter.
- Medical Certificate in form KMV 13.
- Three recent passport size photographs.
- Certificate for having passed SSLC or equivalent examination.
- Character Certificate issued by School/College/MLA/MP/Gazetted Officers.
- First Aid Certificate issued by St. John’s Ambulance Association of India.
- Working knowledge of the language of the area in which he intends to work
- Address Proof (Any of the following):
- Ration Card
- LIC Policy
- Electoral Roll
- Telephone Bill
- Electricity Bill
- Water Bill
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST, Backward Class and Minorties, etc.) and Income Certificate issued by Tahasildar.
- Pay slip issued by any office of the Central Government or a State Government or a Local body.
- Self swearing Affidavit by an applicant before an executive Magistrate or a First Class Judicial Magistrate or a Notary Public as evidence of age and address.
2. Fees: (payable at the RTO cash counter)
- Rs.20/- towards CL Book
- Rs.10/- towards Badge.
3. Where to file an application ?
- The applicant has to present himself along with above application and documents before the Asst. R.T.O. and to appear for oral test before the testing authority.
4. Test Details:
5. Delivery of Conductor Licence
- Conductor licence will be issued for the period of three years to those qualified in the Test and will be delivered on the next day.
For more information please contact PRO/ARTO/RTO.